Team Building and Leadership Development 2016
On Friday, the 5th of February 2016, the Ezrah team was privileged to facilitate a team building and leadership development event with staff and volunteers from Sikhula Sonke Early Childhood Development at the Rotary Campsite in Glencairn with the theme LEAD – Looking out for others, Endurance, Attitude and Discipline. During this very exciting morning, 45 staff members and volunteers took part in finding and solving clues, participating in various games and activities and brainstorming together to make creative dream boards on the vision they have for the organisation and community.
Here are a few comments from participants on the value of the morning in terms of their personal growth as leaders:
- We are the leaders of ourselves.
- LEAD is very important – to practice it yourself.
- If you are a leader, you have to make sure that you are not leaving others behind – make sure that you are working at the same pace by helping and supporting one another.
- Leadership starts with me and goes to the community.
- Every team member is part of a puzzle, if one piece is missing, then the puzzle is incomplete.
- It was a wonderful experience for me as a person and it helped me to grow.
- The session was very exciting and encouraging; very well constructed. Thank you!
- I enjoyed every step of the games. Super perfect!!!