Parent Mentoring Workshop
PARENT MENTORING WORKSHOP 2019
(SACSSP CPD # 522/18 – 2 CPD points)
Thursday, 7 February 2019
08h30 to 15h00
What is this workshop about?
- The four building blocks of effective parenting.
- Understanding positive discipline.
- Helping parents to build attachment, empathy and resilience.
- Helping parents to build supportive home environments.
- Helping parents to respond constructively to misbehaviour.
Who should attend?
- Non-profit organisations, social workers, social auxiliary workers and all community leaders working with parents.
Cost? (Inclusive of light refreshments, lunch and training material)
- Valcare members: R250 p.p.
- Connect affiliates: R350 p.p.
- Non-members: R500 p.p.
Deadline for registrations: Thursday, 31st of January at 12:00
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mariëtte Jacobs at email@example.com or 084 463 1056
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
- DATE: Thursday, 7 February 2019
- TIME: 08h30 to 15h00
- VENUE: Manyano Centre, Sanddrift Street, Paarl
- COST: Valcare members: R250 p.p. Connect affiliates: R350 p.p. Non-members: R500 p.p.
- BANKING DETAILS: Ezrah Community Training and Development NPC, FNB, Somerset Mall (200912), 625 1319 3186 Ref: Organisation’s name